Augusto Reckers Christmann
Imply® Business Executive
- Can you firstly tell about Imply®’s experience in the sports venue sector.
Imply® started in the Sports Venue Business in 2006, when we accepted the challenge of developing a complete solution of Access Control for Gremio, a traditional soccer Club in South Brazil. At the time Gremio needed an efficient solution to avoid revenue evasion and offer more comfort to fans who attended the Olympic Stadium. With the Imply® Access Control and Ticketing System (SIGA), the result was over the perspective, the number of unsuccessful access attempts with invalid tickets reduced representatively, as well as speeding up the access of fans to games.
The Imply® Access and Ticketing System has become a leader in the Market of Access Control and Ticketing in Brazil, overcoming the competition from other companies around the world. Among the 12 stadiums that hosted FWC in 2014, 9 were controlled by the Imply® Access and Ticketing System. Imply® also developed the innovative Mobile Control System Access (Containers), for a Project called Secure Stadium, for the Government of Chile.
Nowadays Imply® continues expanding this Business Unit being present in 2 of the Biggest and Newest Stadiums in South America: Peñarol’s new Stadium in Uruguay and Cerro Porteño’s new Stadium in Paraguay. Moreover, Imply® has an extensive experience in access control, including best in class music concerts such as Coldplay and Rolling Stones Concerts in Maracana Stadium, events such as Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, and so much more.
- What made Imply® so big?
Imply® offers flexibility and customization of its services according to each project’s objectives. Aligning the high technologies of production and all the expertise, we develop 100% complete solutions (hardware and software) focused on security, availability, performance and scalability for its technology framework.
The services are developed according to the demands of each clients, focused on maximizing the efficiency and productivity of their operating environment according to the best practices, with the best cost benefit relation. In this way, we have been able to offer competitive advantages to the business.
- What are the main products Imply® offer the sports venue market and do they have offices around the globe?
- Can you give a brief overview of the services that Imply® provides and examples of the kind of people (systems integrators, venue operators, club and sports officials) that they often work with on a project?
Our main product for Sport Venues is the Imply® Access Control and Ticketing System. It integrates in one single platform an intelligent solution of management, access control and ticketing for people and vehicles. It offers multiple possibilities, performing the total management of online ticket sales and large volumes of access per minute. The system can validate multiple types of validation including 1D barcode readers, 2D QR code readers, RFID, NFC and biometric reader.
We also provide technological screens with Full Color Technology that generates excellent image fidelity, including color processing in 16 bits for each color, with more than 280 trillion colors. This solution enrich the public’s experience and provide more interaction with the public. The Full Color Panel uses green technology, with low consume LED’s.
Our headquarters are located on Imply® Technology Highway, 1.111, RST287, roundabout access to Santa Cruz do Sul city. In the center of Rio Grande do Sul state, the company is located in one of the most prosperous regions in Brazil.
- Is Imply® sports involvement only related to Europe or also outside Europe?
Nowadays, Imply® is present in more than 60 countries worldwide. In the Business Unit of Access Control and Ticketing , we are leading provider in South America and looking forward to transfer all of our expertise worldwide.
- Have they already successfully worked on sports projects? Can you give us some examples of successful projects that they have already been involved in?
- MARACANÃ – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ARENA DAS DUNAS – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ARENA FONTE NOVA – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ARENA PERNAMBUCO – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ARENA AMAZONIA – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ESTÁDIO ATLÉTICO PARANAENSE – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ESTÁDIO CASTELÃO
- ARENA MINAS – PRESENT IN WORLD CUP 2014
- ARENA DO GRÊMIO
- ESTÁDIO MANGUEIRÃO
- ESTÁDIO NHOZINHO SANTOS
CAPACITY: : 16.500
- ESTÁDIO PRESIDENTE VARGAS
- ESTÁDIO BATISTÃO
- ESTADIO CAMPEÓN DEL SIGLO – PEÑAROL (URUGUAY).
- ESTÁDIO LA NUEVA OLLA – CLUB CERRO PORTEÑO
- ESTÁDIO SEGURO (SAFETY STADIUM) – CHILE
29 MOBILE CONTAINERS, WITH 27 CONTAINERS OF ACCESS TURNSTILES, AND 2 CONTAINERS OF CONTROL AND MONITORING.
- When it comes to access control, what in your opinion are the most important factors which sports clubs and venue managers/operators need to think about when deciding which manufacturer to work with? Do stadiums and arenas have different kinds of requirements based on the type of building they are?
- What are some of the potential problems that venue owners may experience with their access control systems knowing the technology and requirements changes all the time.
When it comes to Access Control we can enlist a lot of possible points that influence on the decision of implementation. The most important are:
– Increasing security
– Reducing costs
– Versatility in adopting software and hardware modules, and upgrading
– Remote service availability
– Easy to use
– Easy to integrate with other existing platforms (such as CRM)
– Tailor made solution for each project
Besides that, we can mention professionalism, transparency and commitment. Imply® offers a best in class mix of all these characteristics.